Location: Woburn MA
Advertising Date: Fri 10 January 2020
The Program Manager is accountable for leveraging new and diverse approaches resulting in optimized solutions by leading the team through commercial, regulatory, manufacturing, and technical problem solving and decision making, ensuring that the functional experts are held accountable. This leader is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of key projects, while remaining aligned with global strategy, commitments, values and goals of the organization. Fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English is required.
- Core team leader/project manager of strategic projects
- Collaborates with key project sponsors in bringing together a full range of cross functional expertise and competencies necessary for the successful commercialization of targeted projects.
- Develops and maintains detailed project schedules and budgets for assigned projects. Plans and implements projects across multiple functional teams. Drives the tactical project execution. Routinely reports on the status of the project relative to the schedule and budgets.
- Actively lead the formulation, review and approval of project plans, including goals and objectives, work breakdown structure, detailed scope descriptions, detailed schedules, risk management approach, milestone descriptions for integrated system projects.
- Works with key partners to understand priorities and plans resource alloction accordingly.
- Provides technical direction for development teams, serves as a point of contact for business liaison, prepares briefings for senior management and assists in problem resolution specific to the program/project.
- Ensures completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Drives risk management file activities and updates. Ensures design control requirements are met for project.
- Participates in project teams and all activities related to the development of new products or design changes to existing products.
- Follows all applicable Quality System Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and various Guidance Documents.
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions and other requirements.
Educational Prerequisites and Skill Requirements
- Minimum education: Bachelors degree in life sciences, engineering or equivalent preferred
- 10 years experience in technical function, including 5 years experince in medical device
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent Mandarin Chinese and English
- Established knowledge of ISO and FDA quality and system requirements
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Project or similar project management software tools
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Highly flexible and adaptable. Diplomatic and tactful.
What You Can Expect from Sirtex:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
To apply, please click the apply button or email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com