This job is no longer accepting applications.
Student Assistant (Finance)
Location: Woburn, MA
Posted Date: 07/11/2022
The Student Assistant (Finance) is a part-time summer opportunity for a student in the local Woburn area who is interested in getting corporate experience. You will be responsible for assisting with the maintaining of the Finance Department files. You will work closely with each member of the finance service team, by providing assistance with organization of the Finance file cabinets, file room, and offsite storage areas. This role will last approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Labeling and updating paper files
- Putting files, digital or paper, into their proper locations
- Gathering and organizing files and documents for coworkers’ use, such as for reports
- Sorting, delivering, picking up and sending office mail
- Organizing and boxing of documents for file room storage
- Organizing and inventory of offsite storage to prepare for destruction
- Entry Level
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Professional and ethical
- Entry level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in the US