This job is no longer accepting applications.
Talent Management Director
Location: Woburn, MA
Posted Date: 07/11/2022
Who We Are
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We’re a fast growing; dynamic organization and we seek an experienced Talent Management Director to help us with our growth.
What You’ll Do
As the Talent Management Director, you will have the opportunity to design impactful solutions to influence the employee journey as you lead/create the global programs to attract, engage, develop and retain our employees. The Talent Management Director will design, implement and continuously improve Sirtex’s talent management processes and programs as a leader on the global HR team. The TMD will drive, support, and manage developmental and educational programs and services to the global employee population. This role will lead the talent acquisition function by providing training, advice and support to regional HR on talent management topics. In addition, the Talent Management Director will manage the Sirtex’s Learning Platform as well as resources to ensure impactful training pathways for employees. Lead Sirtex’s annual Employee Experience Survey and engagement initiatives.
As the Talent Management Director, you will be responsible for:
· Leading HR Programs and Projects (e.g., high potential development, career management, talent analytics, support for critical talent pools, etc.) involving coordination of resources in multiple locations/countries
· Manage and enhance the performance management process by taking into account employee/management feedback to develop a program that supports the business needs
· Works in collaboration with global HR leaders to implement and continuously improve the Talent Management processes, programs and activities (e.g., talent reviews, succession planning, performance calibration)
· In partnership with SurePeople, continuously improve Sirtex’s employee engagement initiatives by launching the annual survey, communicating the results and ensuring action plans are developed to enhance the employee experience
· Provide HR and/or line management with education and transition support regarding newly developed tools, processes and practices.
· Lead, strategize and own the employee development programs that are led by HR
· Consult with the HR community and leadership for the assessment of needs and the establishment of priorities
· Evaluate and recommend external learning development & training providers to ensure alignment with Sirtex’s goals
· Manage the Sirtex Learning Platform to ensure employees compliance and required training are completed in a timely fashion
Who You’ll Be
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources/Organizational Development, or other related field preferred; advanced degree a plus
· 7+ years of experience in Human Resources working in talent management; demonstrated project management skills required
· Previous experience with multi-site, multi-national, multi-functional organization required
· Collaboration: The ability to work across a diverse set of stakeholders, seeking to understand needs and views, and working together to find solutions.
· Coaching Skills: The desire and ability to provide guidance, and feedback, with the intent to help individuals and teams perform at their best.
· Communication & Presentation Skills: The ability to effectively engage with the organization in a manner that portrays confidence and is timely, relevant, and appropriate for the environment.
· Customer Oriented: The desire and ability to provide high quality of service to all customers in a responsive and prompt manner.
· Employee Development Skills: Guiding managers and employees in the learning and development process.
· Global Mindset: The ability to recognize and be accommodating to issues that are outside one’s national perspective.
· Sense of Urgency: The ability to pick up knowledge and move quickly to meet the needs of the business customers
· Project Management: The ability to develop plans and organize work to ensure efforts are focused, resources are aligned, progress is monitored, and targets are met.
· Relationship Skills: The ability to establish and sustain relationships with colleagues and employees at all levels of the company.
What to Expect from Us
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives.
- A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture.
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair, and equitable.
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities.
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
Conditions of Employment
- Sirtex Medical has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 1, 2021, requiring the COVID 19 vaccination for all employees. In accordance with Sirtex’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations.
- Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form and submit the form to the human resources department.
Sirtex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Sirtex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion fosters belonging, growth and success. Sirtex believes that it takes multiple perspectives and voices to create a culture and workplace which fosters engagement, teamwork, and employee satisfaction to perform our best and deliver on commitments. We are dedicated to fostering an environment where all employees feel valued, included, and can share their ideas so that we can exceed even our own expectations.
Be part of an amazing team that is helping to save lives, every day.