This job is no longer accepting applications.
Human Resources Associate EMEA
Region: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Location: Bonn, Germany
Posted Date: 06/28/2022
Who We Are
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We’re a fast growing; dynamic organization and we seek an experienced Human Resource Associate EMEA who will be responsible for delivering the human resources strategy by supporting in all HR processes operationally across the whole Employee Life Cycle.
What You’ll Do
As a core member of the EMEA Human Resources team, the HR Associate EMEA will be responsible for supporting the daily operational requirements related to several aspects of the employee life cycle from onboarding, offboarding, recruitment support and maintaining our key HRIS systems for accuracy. In this role, you will:
- Provide general assistance to the Human Resources Team
- Supports the recruitment process, liaising with line management and external agencies, organize internal and external placement, interview coordination, candidate correspondence etc.
- Coordinate induction programs for new employees as well as seperation processes according in close coorperation with all involved parties and within System requirements
- Manages Absence Management processes
- Ensures the maintainence of up-to-date position descriptions
- Ensures employee records are maintained to meet employee, company and statutory requirements and entitlements
- Support with different reporting activities as needed.
- Assists in the review and analysis of Sirtex’ policies and practices to ensure they continue to support the needs of the organisation.
- Supports global Training and Development initiatives locally
- Participates in HR projects and initiatives as needed.
- Get involved in other HR processes during Vacation of other team members
Who You’ll Be
- Bachelors degree or higher qualification with some HR experience or professional HR degree with relevant work experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and a customer service orientation
- Results oriented and ability to work in a structured, reliable and accurate way.
- Adaptability and desire to learn.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of relevant Office applications.
- Business fluent in German and English.
What to Expect from Us
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives.
- A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture.
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair, and equitable.
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities.
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
Conditions of Employment
Sirtex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Sirtex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion fosters belonging, growth and success. Sirtex believes that it takes multiple perspectives and voices to create a culture and workplace which fosters engagement, teamwork, and employee satisfaction to perform our best and deliver on commitments. We are dedicated to fostering an environment where all employees feel valued, included, and can share their ideas so that we can exceed even our own expectations.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting and likely the right challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Within your application, please inform us regarding your notice period and salary expectations.