Lead Sales Planning Analyst (Remote)
Posted Date: 08/18/2022
Who We Are
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We’re a fast growing; dynamic organization and we seek an experienced Lead Sales Planning Analyst to help us with our growth. This position will report to the Head of Global Marketing who enthusiastically supports professional growth.
What You’ll Do
The Lead Sales Planning Analyst will play an integral part in helping to articulate, analyze, inform, and empower the global commercial leaders and their teams with the data they need to navigate the best course of action to increase revenue and product utilization. This individual will need to demonstrate that they can provide a "visual story" using data to help drive business decisions. Proficient understanding of business analysis, best practices, and experience collaborating with diverse teams and stakeholders to pull together the data. This position should not be confused with a Software or Developer role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work directly with senior commercial leaders to identify/define key performance indicators and business drivers and report out regularly.
- Become the SalesForce.com commercial subject matter expert.
- Enhance sales/marketing operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing.
- Engage the appropriate support functions to obtain the data needed to analyze results more effectively.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiatives, drive projects to completion with minimal
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Provide sales forecasting support during M&A assessment upon the request of the commercial and business development leaders.
- Understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication.
- Design and work with IT to develop and maintain sales reports and dashboards to support the commercial leadership team and provide them with the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Identify and analyze various data sources for patterns and trends to collaborate with IT on data retrieval.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and provide updates on any new developments utilizing public shareholder, press releases, etc.
- Work with IT to identify, compare and resolve data issues.
- Other projects as needed too!
Who You’ll Be
- Personable, energetic, response, confident, and honest. And a great sense of humor is always welcome!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Mathematics/Statistics or similar job experience.
- Clear understanding of the complexity of our business and the company, with 3+ years of experience from a similar role, Commercial Business Analyst, Sales Operations Analyst or similar.
- Experience with SAP reporting tool, Salesforce.com or other CRM systems required. Power Bi strongly encouraged.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems and/or Medical Device/Life Science industry required.
- Passion for educating/training, supporting and inspiring people.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to align people to ideas and take on challenges.
- Superior modeling skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Well-organized with strong planning skills.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to internal meetings (limited basis).
What to Expect from Us
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives.
- A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture.
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair, and equitable.
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities.
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
Conditions of Employment
- Sirtex Medical has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 1, 2021, requiring the COVID 19 vaccination for all employees. In accordance with Sirtex’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations.
- Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form and submit the form to the human resources department.
Sirtex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Sirtex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion fosters belonging, growth and success. Sirtex believes that it takes multiple perspectives and voices to create a culture and workplace which fosters engagement, teamwork, and employee satisfaction to perform our best and deliver on commitments. We are dedicated to fostering an environment where all employees feel valued, included, and can share their ideas so that we can exceed even our own expectations.
Be part of an amazing team that is helping to save lives, every day.