Field Sales Support Manager - Belgium, France, Paris
Region: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Location: Belgium, France or Paris
Advertising Date: Tue 30 November 2021
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in the U.S., Australia, Germany and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries.
The Field Sales Support Manager - Belgium, France, Luxembourg will provide close educational support to individual hospital accounts in relation to all technical and clinical aspects of delivering company products with special emphasis on improving knowledge on the use of personalized dosimetry for improved patient outcomes. This position will work closely with Sales to identify, prioritize and agree where this specialized support is most needed. This position will also support best practice in relation to any clinical programs that are being undertaken in the territory.
- Serve as primary resource for clinical support consisting of tackling a variety of issues relating to education, troubleshooting and patient follow-up for company products.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using appropriate formats and platforms (e.g., slides, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest company products.
- Attend unit implants in the labs and operation rooms of hospital accounts and perform patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Team up with KAMs to meet existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Keep on developing business relationships with hospital personnel (e.g., through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences).
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, medical, clinical and marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Manage and provide clinical and technical support for clinical programs within assigned territory by supporting the study procedures as defined in the clinical investigational plan.
- Providing initial and continuous training, education and support for clinical center personnel on products and features under investigation, and procedures involving those products and features
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be directed from time-to-time.
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions, and other requirements.
Educational Prerequisites and Skill Requirements
- Master’s degree or equivalent degree (Radiopharmacist, Medical Physicist, Biology, other related). Knowledge of nuclear medicine and dosimetry is required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in medical processes in nuclear medicine and/or interventional radiology are essential.
- Experience with imaging software in Nuclear medicine or radiology is a preferable.
- Experience on the medical sales or clinical support field in the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical devices industries is also of strong value.
- Experience of strategic selling with high value products
- Good communication skills and a straight service-, success- and sales-oriented mentality with a desire for continuous improvement.
- As this function integrates with commercial operation at account level, A strong team player with good interpersonal skills is essential.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and resourcefulness
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Native French speaker, and advanced level of English language (written and spoken).
What you can expect from Sirtex:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives.
- A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture.
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable.
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities.
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in English and all relevant certificates in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, applications send via post cannot be returned.