This job is no longer accepting applications.
Administrative Assistant - Temporary Singapore
Region: Asia Pacific
Advertising Date: Fri 05 November 2021
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We are a fast growing, dynamic organization.
This position will be responsible in providing administrative support to the Customer Service team in Singapore including database collation, data entry work and administrative tasks as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES / AUTHORITIES:
- Duties assigned by the Customer Service and Office Manager
- Support the Customer Service team in all aspects of administration.
- Assist with the administration, coordination and collation of database projects.
- Data entry in SAP
- Assist with and/or maintain record keeping systems
- Administrative support in office when required
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions and other requirements
EDUCATIONAL PREREQUISITES AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to commence work immediately
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Chinese
- Independent, mature, meticulous and team player
- Complete the Sirtex Medical training
- Sirtex induction training
What you can expect from Sirtex
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world'