This job is no longer accepting applications.
Supply Chain Coordinator - Singapore
Region: Asia Pacific
Advertising Date: Fri 12 November 2021
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We are a fast growing, dynamic organization.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the overall purchasing activities, management and monitoring of inventory, coordinating receiving and shipment of goods and providing general logistics support.
RESPONSIBILITIES / AUTHORITIES:
- Responsible for overall purchasing activities for site operation in cost effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for the entire purchasing cycle from sourcing, RFQ, PO, expediting, receiving and closure.
- Coordinate & support global purchasing activities between intercompany and stakeholders
- Update and maintain database on purchases, materials, suppliers and costing
- Co-ordinate receipt of invoices and delivery notes for approval
- Manage, monitor and follow up with all stock level and inventory
- Perform regular stocktake and maintain stock records
- Verify inventories taken against system and investigate discrepancies
- Initiate re-order of inventory as required
- Pack sales accessories as required
Receiving and Shipment function:
- Responsible for fulfilling sales orders for accessories
- Coordinate shipment of inventory between companies
- Monitor and filing of all shipment documentation and correspondence
- Receive and maintain regional records and copies for sales orders
- Communicate with Customer Service and Production as necessary in relation to sales order requirements and shipments as needed
- Analyze orders and prepare weekly production plan for production facility
- Prepare and distribute shipment paperwork as required to production facility and freight forwarder
- Coordinate with freight forwarders on shipments to include shipment paperwork as well as shipment status
- Communicate shipment paperwork and/or status directly to regional Customer Service
- Monitor shipments via flight information and advise Customer Service of any shipment delays or issues.
- Communicate opportunities for new lanes of business to appropriate team members
- Maintain monthly reconciliation of shipments as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions and other requirements.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience and two to five years’ experience in purchasing
- Good computer literacy. Proficient in MS Office. Experience in SAP ERP will be highly regarded.
- Must be detail oriented, highly accurate, conscientious and able to work independently, dynamic and possess strong organization skills
- Must be able to handle multi-task/projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of procurement business processes and systems
- Dangerous Goods Certification will be highly regarded
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SIRTEX:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives.
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please click the apply button or email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
Sirtex is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets