Customer Service Assistant APAC
Region: Asia Pacific
Advertising Date: Fri 12 November 2021
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We are a fast growing, dynamic organization.
This position will provide support to Customer Service and Office Administration.
- Customer Service
- Organizes and maintains customer database in SAP with ongoing information update in coordination with the Sales Team
- Data entry in SAP for master data creation
- Assists with receipt, entry of orders in SAP and confirmation of orders in a timely manner including communication between internal departments and external customers
- Coordinate with Operations on required shipment documents for customer and check to ensure accuracy of details in the paperwork
- Provides administrative support to Customer Service and Office Manager, including but not limited to: database management systems and documentation of processes and procedures as assigned
- Assists to collate and enter information (referring physician) for every order to allow collation of database report for analytical purpose.
- Assists in filing and record keeping of Customer Service Department
- Generates and provides DNs and COCs monthly for required countries with local regulatory requirement
- Operates on rotational shift hours due to different time zones in APAC
- Requires some nights, weekend or public holiday work upon occasion with availability for urgent calls/emails
- Office and Administration
- Manage all general office matters
- First contact answering incoming office calls, screening and re-directing phone calls
- Greets visitors and directs them to appropriate people/meeting room
- Setting up of meeting rooms for internal and external meetings, training and other events
- Organizes outgoing mail and courier services
- Organizes business cards
- Purchase of office and pantry supplies for Sales & Marketing office
- Coordination of cleaning schedule/duties with cleaning company/personnel for Sales & Marketing office and Manufacturing office
- Update of notice board at Sales & Marketing office
- Collection and distribution of incoming mails.
- Coordination with office vendors with regards to maintenance contracts
- Assists with office errands and overseas departments with local errands when required
- Duties assigned by the Customer Service and Office Manager
- HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) – Site Coordinator
- Assist in the implementation and management of all HSE policies
- Monthly HSE report; Quarterly housekeeping inspection
- HSE audit
- TEC (Training, Evaluation and Education Program)
- Ensure that identified user training is documented and completed and that suitable records are retained
- Ensure treatment sites have the relevant certifications to perform SIRT (e.g., licensing, Form 912, etc)
- Requires cross-functional communication to liaise between Sirtex internal medical affairs, regulatory, and external customers with compliance of all Corporate Policies.
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements
Work Schedule Requirement
- Rotational schedule on order deadline - Wednesday (8.30am-5.30pm; 12.30pm-9.30pm); Occasional Tuesday due to public holiday.
- Occasional night work on Thursday and Friday (till 7-7.30pm).
- Public holiday on Wednesday will be full working day (9am-9.30pm; 2 hours break) / Work from home.
- To standby for emergencies on occasional weekends (at least 2 weekends per month) and remain contactable for emergencies via mobile phone. To generate and send PL/COC (available after 2.30pm upon completion of production) for required countries on weekends (10 mins).
- Subject to change; dependent on business requirement. Following week work schedule may only be available on Friday.
Educational Prerequisites and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Chinese.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Strong MS Office knowledge, esp. Word, Excel, Outlook 365.
- ‘Can do’ and follow through approach.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and on own initiative
- Must be flexible with work hours including weekends, public holidays, and nights.
- Minimum local Polytechnic Diploma in Science/Business Administration with minimum GPA of 3.5 and above;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
What You Can Expect From Sirtex
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please click the apply button or email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org