This job is no longer accepting applications.
Regional Sales Manager Jacksonville Fl
Location: Jacksonville Fl
Advertising Date: Wed 10 November 2021
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in the U.S., Australia, Germany and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is the main interface between Sirtex and its customers. The RSM’s primary function is to help Sirtex achieve its sales objectives by prospecting and initiating new accounts and servicing existing accounts. The RSM is responsible for all aspects of account management, including but not limited to: supply chain, receivables, training, problem solving, and assisting the account on any and all needs. The RSM has ultimate account responsibility as well as the responsibility to meet a pre-determined sales quota. This position also helps Sirtex achieve its regulatory requirements by conveying customer needs and requirements and reporting any incidents or product complaints.
Territory: Southern Georgia, 60-mile radius of Jacksonville, FL
- Develop and implement account plans for key accounts and partners to generate strategic relationships that will result in sales within assigned territory presentations and training to educate health care professionals.
- Deliver selling presentations – including on site product demonstrations to physicians and other health care professionals
- Develop an understanding of the market unique to assigned territory.
- Continuously educate oneself on latest information related to disease states and the ever-changing business environment.
- Continuously educate oneself on the newest and most relevant clinical articles that impact Sirtex
- Develop relationships in all areas of the hospital that are key to Sirtex
- Cultivate and develop key relationships with Health Care Providers (HCP’s) that manage patient candidates
- Compliance with AdvaMed
- Other duties as assigned by the management
- Complete extensive overnight travel in many instances
- Execute business meetings with HCP’s
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Manage and exceed or reach the set business targets within assigned territory.
- Develop, execute and oversee strategies and plans to achieve the set business targets.
- Create and maintain accurate records and sales reports
Education Prerequisites and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
- Minimum 5 years medical device experience with call points in Interventional Radiology, Cath Lab, Cardiac Cath Lab, or Operating Room.
- Previous experience covering cases in IR, Cath Lab, Cardiac Cath Lab, or Operating Room
- Oncology therapeutic area a plus.
- Ability to effectively interact with a variety of people ranging from patients to health care professionals.
- Demonstrate consistent sales success over time.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must reside in and be able to travel within the territory for which you are assigned.
- Undergo all formal training events as may be directed from time-to-time.
- Observe and comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies.
- Work within and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements
- Travel 50 – 65% which can include weekends/holidays as needed.
- Physical requirements include Sitting, walking, standing for prolonged amount of time, possible exposure to radiation and ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Excellent Written/verbal communication skills
- Current valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers geographically located within the assigned territory.
- Self-motivated with excellent organization, time management and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and virtual engagement skills
- Ability to articulate a clinical sales message with Healthcare Providers
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
Conditions of Employment
- Sirtex Medical has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 1, 2021 requiring the COVID 19 vaccination for all employees. In accordance with Sirtex’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations.
- Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form and submit the form to the human resources department.
What You Can Expect From Sirtex
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please click the apply button or email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sirtex is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets