This job is no longer accepting applications.
Manager of Corporate Finance
Location: Woburn Ma
Advertising Date: Tue 05 January 2021
Closing Date: Thu 01 April 2021
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in the US, Australia, Germany and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We are a fast growing, dynamic organization.
Sirtex is seeking a Manager of Corporate Finance to join its team to oversee all FP&A and Treasury responsibilities. This role will play an integral part in the Global Finance organization and is a highly visible and hands-on finance role. The Manager will engage in both high level strategizing with focused attention to detail and on day to day activities
- Lead the global financial planning and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
- Owns the annual budget and forecasting process for all functional areas including relevant analysis and documentation of major variances.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages for senior leadership team and shareholders providing business context on variances to Plan and Prior Year.
- Coordinates rolling 12-month cash flow forecast and monthly AR, DSO/DPO analyses with regional finance teams.
- Evaluate and maintain the global banking relationships, manage cash flow and all bank accounts
- Manage the company’s bank loan including covenant calculations.
- Provides financial and strategic support to senior management and shareholders including preparing investor presentations, financial presentations and other projects.
- Proactively looks for ways to improve the accuracy and speed of processes including the implementation of new tools and systems.
- Other duties assigned to ensure the proper functions of the team & meet business needs as identified.
- B/S in accounting or finance with of 10+ years in a progressive finance role. MBA preferred;
- Experience in a global finance team working with different geographies. Adaptive, willing and able to work with different time zones to get the work completed;
- Bilingual proficiency speaking and writing English/Mandarin is a must.
- Solid experience with financial planning and analysis and managing treasury function with key focus on bank financing;
- Strong ERP system experience, ideally with SAP, and implementation experience;
- IPO and the experience working in the finance function of a public company is highly desirable;
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills;
- Strong project management skills with a focus on organization, attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to navigate through various levels of detail, demonstrating flexibility to dive into details as well as think big picture;
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
What you can expect from Sirtex:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please click the apply button or email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sirtex is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets