This job is no longer accepting applications.
Region: Asia Pacific
Advertising Date: Tue 14 August 2018
The Singapore plant is one of the global sites for Sirtex and is the principal site of production for SIR-Spheres microspheres within the APAC region. The position of Production Engineer will be vital in assuring consistent, safe and efficient product realization activities at the Singapore site. The position requires a detail oriented individual capable of working independently in a clean room environment and with the demands of production timelines and commitments. This role reports to the Production Manager – Singapore.
This position is responsible for and has authority to:
- Follow detailed process steps without deviation in order to assure a uniform output
- Adhere to practices designed to protect both employees and product from contact and potential contamination, including wearing of clean room uniforms
- Be flexible and work within a small team without strictly defined roles in order to assure complete functional coverage
- Support the maintenance, troubleshooting and/or rebuilding of fixturing and equipment used throughout the production process
- Work with radioactive material and ensure/promote security, with the knowledge that all equipment, processes and systems designed for the facility have been done so to guarantee a safe and productive environment
- Undergo all formal training events as may be directed from time to time
- Observe and comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions and other requirements.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working in the medical device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Mechanical dexterity and familiarity with equipment design, repair and/or rebuilding.
What you can expect from Sirtex
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world
How to apply
To apply, please email your cover letter and resumé to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.