This job is no longer accepting applications.
Regional Sales Manager Dallas TX
Location: Dallas TX
Advertising Date: Thu 09 August 2018
Closing Date: Tue 09 October 2018
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is the main interface between Sirtex and its customers. The RSM’s primary function is to help Sirtex achieve its sales objectives by prospecting and initiating new accounts and servicing existing accounts. The RSM is responsible for all aspects of account management, including but not limited to: supply chain, receivables, training, problem solving, and asisting the account on any and all needs. The RSM has ultimate account responsibility as well as the responsibility to meet a pre-determined sales quota. This position also helps Sirtex achieve its regulatory requirements by conveying customer needs and requirements and reporting any
incidents or product complaints. Reporting to Area Sales Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES / AUTHORITIES:
- Develop and implement account plans for key accounts and partners to generate strategic relationships that will result in sales within assigned territory presentations and training to educate health care professionals.
- Deliver selling presentations – including on site product demonstrations to
- physicians and other health care professionals
- Develop an understanding of the market unique to assigned territory.
- Continuously educate oneself on latest information related to disease states and the ever changing business environment.
- Continuously educate oneself on the newest and most relevant clinical articles that impact Sirtex
- Develop relationships in all areas of the hospital that are key to Sirtex
- Cultivate and develop key relationships with Health Care Providers (HCP’s) that manage patient candidates
- Compliance with AdvaMed
- Other duties as assigned by the management
- Complete extensive overnight travel in many instances
- Execute business meetings with HCP’s
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
EDUCATIONAL PREREQUISITES AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum 10 years pharmaceutical / medical device / biotechnology sales and marketing.
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of people ranging from patients to health care professionals.
- Demonstrate consistent sales success over time.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must reside in and be able to travel within the territory for which you are assigned.
- Undergo all formal training events as may be directed from time-to-time.
- Observe and comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies.
- Work within and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements
- Travel 50 – 65% which can include weekends/holidays as needed.
- Physical requirements include: Sitting, walking, standing for prolonged amount of time, possible exposure to radiation and ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Excellent Written/verbal communication skills
- Current valid driver's license.
- Sirtex internal processes.
- As agreed by President of SMI.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SIRTEX:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please email your cover letter and resumé to Human Resources at email@example.com.