- Almost 90% of patients had synchronous disease
- Almost half of the patients had the primary tumour in situ
- Over a third of the patients had extra-hepatic metastases
- Deviations in treatments applied:
- 6 (6.1%) patients with Right-Sided Primary (RSP) and 27 (10.2%) patients with Left-Sided Primary (LSP) assigned to SIRT arm did not receive SIR-Spheres Y-90 resin microspheres
- More patients (around 10%) in the chemo-only arm received biological agents in both groups of patients (RSP and LSP)
Gibbs P et al. Clin Col Cancer 2018 Jun 12 ePub: doi: 10.1016/j.clcc.2018.06.001.