Inoperable HCC patients receiving SIR-Spheres® treatment in the SARAH (467 patients) and the SIRveNIB (360 patients) studies had
- no significant improvement in overall survival (primary endpoint not met) 1,2
- significantly better-tolerated treatment1,2
- significantly reduced frequency and severity of side effects1,2
- significantly better Quality of Life1
- significantly improved PFS and TTP in the SIRveNIB study (overall and in the liver; treated population)2
Now leaving sirtex.com
You are about to leave the Sirtex Web site. This link is provided to you as a service and will take you to a site maintained by a third party who is solely responsible for the content.
Please be aware that Sirtex takes no responsibility for content of these external sites, nor do we endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered on other internet sites.
Click 'Continue' to proceed to the third-party Web site.
You are now leaving your current sirtex.com region
The Sirtex site you are linking to is intended only for healthcare practitioners and patients outside your current region.
Any products discussed herein may have different approved product labeling; therefore, any information provided may not be appropriate for use in your region.
Click 'Continue' to proceed to the other Sirtex region Web site.
This content is intended for healthcare professionals only
By clicking "Yes" you are confirming that you are a healthcare professional. If you are not a healthcare professional, then please click "Go to Homepage" which will direct you to the Sirtex homepage.
Go to Homepage