SIRFLOX Key Findings
SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres + mFOLFOX6 (+ bev*) in mCRC
- No statistically significant improvement of PFS at any site.1
- Statistically significant improvement of 7.9 months in median PFS in the liver, from 12.6 to 20.5 months representing a 31% reduction in risk of progression in the liver.1
- Statistically significant increase of hepatic Depth of Response (DpR) by 20% in patients with >12% tumour burden and >100 day improvement in Time to Nadir compared to chemotherapy alone.2
- Three-fold increase in complete response rate in the liver.1
- Statistically significant increase in hepatic response rate.1
The SIRFLOX data were presented at ASCO 2015 by Professor Peter Gibbs, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia, Co-Principal Investigator.
Now leaving sirtex.com
You are about to leave the Sirtex Web site. This link is provided to you as a service and will take you to a site maintained by a third party who is solely responsible for the content.
Please be aware that Sirtex takes no responsibility for content of these external sites, nor do we endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered on other internet sites.
Click 'Continue' to proceed to the third-party Web site.
You are now leaving your current sirtex.com region
The Sirtex site you are linking to is intended only for healthcare practitioners and patients outside your current region.
Any products discussed herein may have different approved product labeling; therefore, any information provided may not be appropriate for use in your region.
Click 'Continue' to proceed to the other Sirtex region Web site.
This content is intended for healthcare professionals only
By clicking "Yes" you are confirming that you are a healthcare professional. If you are not a healthcare professional, then please click "Go to Homepage" which will direct you to the Sirtex homepage.
Go to Homepage